GGU was founded in 1996 when Latham & Watkins partners Ken GoodSmith, Dave Gregg and Marilee Unruh decided to launch their own firm. They were later joined by partners Linda Schurman and Ken Crews from Latham as well as Steven Wayland from Debevoise. Most recently, Tim Hardwicke joined the firm as a partner from Latham. These seven partners, along with a select group of other talented attorneys, offer the following:
- Sophisticated and practical legal representation in a wide range of business controversies and transactions
- A legal team made up of people who enjoy what they do and who work together for the benefit of all the firm's clients; we have a very selective hiring philosophy that keeps our team uniformly strong
- Our partners' practical understanding, based on the breadth and depth of their collective experience, of how to close deals and resolve controversies -- on target but without overkill
- Proven ability to discern and adopt the style and approach that are most effective and efficient at getting the job done
- A firm full of quick studies, who stay up to speed on the latest legal and business developments without wasting time or money
- Lower-than-large-firm rates, reflecting our reduced overhead costs and the stability of our partnership
If you'd like to discuss what we can do to help you reach your business goals, please contact us.
GGU | GoodSmith Gregg & Unruh LLP | Attorneys at Law | Chicago
© 2018 GoodSmith Gregg & Unruh.